Ms. Christine Bersola-Babao, an award-winning Television host and Dzmm Teleradyo broadcaster, a bi-weekly columnist for the Philippine Star ( ParenTintalk column) and a best-selling children’s book author brings you her line-up of educational and inspiring books for kids:
1. Bryan Learns His Lesson
– Written when Anya, her daughter, was still in her womb and illustrated by her husband, Julius Babao, tells of the story of the boy who realized how lucky he is the hard way.
2. Basura Monster
– Illustrated by Cedric Ryan de Guzman, educates the youth to care for the environment.
3. The Story of Christine
– Reflects Tintin’s own experiences in finding her identity and how she coped with her insecurities as a young girl. For this book, she received a special citation from the 30th Catholic Mass Media Awards.
4. Bakit Siya Meron? Bakit Ako, Wala?
– Brings the message of the Christ-Child to its young readers by going beyond material things and learning to count life’s blessings.
5. Si Kontra Bida, at si Big Boy Buwaya
– Illustrated by Martin Malabanan, it’s a story about two monkeys named Kontra and Bida. Although they are siblings, they have opposite outlook and principles in life. Kontra is working for Big Boy Buwaya, a cruel and greedy crocodile who also happened to be the king of the forest… In the end, an enormous change is going to take place that would eventually fill the land with goodness, unity and hope.
Ms. Tintin’s books are available at Bridges Bookstore V-Mall Greenhills and Glorietta 3 Branch. For orders, you can text 0919-6905249 you can also email at email@example.com.